8 June was indeed a red-letter day for Corinthia. Five Corinthia hotels won eight coveted awards at the 2019 World Travel Awards in an exciting ceremony held in Madeira, Portugal. These awards are the ultimate travel accolade.
- Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa in Malta has won the accolade, Malta’s Leading Hotel for the eleventh time.
- Corinthia St Petersburg has been named as Russia’s Leading Conference Hotel for the seventh time and for the second time was named Russia’s Leading Business Hotel as well as Russia’s Leading Hotel Suite.
- Corinthia Prague has scooped Czech Republic’s Leading Business Hotel for the fifth year running.
- Corinthia Budapest has scooped Hungary’s Leading Hotel Residences for the fifth time.
- Corinthia London has won the accolade England’s Leading Hotel Suite for the first time and also won the award of England’s Leading Luxury Hotel.
“We are delighted that five of our hotels have received accolades at the coveted World Travel Awards. These prestigious awards recognise service at the top level of global hospitality,” said CEO Mr Simon Naudi. “We are dedicated to providing uplifting moments for our guests, so it is wonderful that the dedication of our colleagues has been recognised in this way.”
The fact that Corinthia has won these awards several times is proof of the unstinting and continuous highest level of service offered.